Closed Panel Timber Frame
With the ever-increasing housing shortage the construction industry is striving for innovation. Elite Offsite have been at the forefront of the journey with the introduction of our closed panel timber frame system.
Fabric First Construction
Elite Offsite have developed our system to enhance the performance and accuracy of offsite manufacturing, and to eliminate the detailing issues found in traditional construction.
With You for The Journey
Elite Offsite work with your design team to ensure all details are resolved and key decisions are made prior to manufacture. This allows the full design, supply and assembly of our system to go smoothly.
Why Closed Panel Timber Frame?
Closed Panel Timber Frame encompasses the following advantages over traditional timber frame construction:
- Speed of manufacture & construction
- Convenient service void zone
- Manufactured in a controlled environment
- Reduced site waste
- Enhanced Airtightness details, PSI and U-Values
- Greatly improved energy efficiency
Services of Elite Offsite
- Design input pre-construction to manage the interfaces and details of all following trades.
- Fully engineered and designed building will all relevant calculations for building control approval.
- Inclusion of all steel / supporting structure for the main timber frame
- Factory manufactured timber frame including insulation and all Vapour control layers (VCL) giving a U-Value of 0.17w/m2K as our standard (options to upgrade to 0.11W/m2K).
- Full building assembly from our trusted teams of carpenters and specialist assembly sub-contractors.